Monday 26 May 2014

Presentation Week


Assalamualaikum and good days,

2nd June 2014 is the date for our presentation of this final year project. May Allah bless all the works that I had done for 8 months. Thanks for the cooperation given while I am doing this project from the beginning until the end. I would like to express my sincere appreciation to my supervisor, Miss Suraya Binti Sulaiman for her encouragement, guidance, morale support, and critics in bringing this project successful. I acknowledge my sincere indebtedness and gratitude to my parents for their love, dream and sacrifice throughout my life. I cannot find the appropriate words that could properly describe my appreciation for their devotion, support and faith in my ability to attain my goals. To our panel Dr Amir Azizi thanks for your comments and I will practice it in the future. The last but not least, I am also very thankful to the staffs of the Faculty of Manufacturing Engineering CAD/CAM laboratory for the usage of computer for this project. My sincere appreciation to my entire course mates with their sharing and helps during my difficulties in completing my work for this project. Lastly, to individuals who has involved either directly or indirectly in succession of this project. Thank you very much.



                 ##DOAKAN YANG TERBAIK YE BLOGGER## :-)..XOXO...PUBLISH...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...